Providing an insight for aspiring or newly appointed managers into the basics of setting and managing objectives to achieve organisational goals.
This full day programme covers the following areas of working with objectives:
- Vision and mission – their role in setting values and direction
- Translating vision and mission – to create operational goals
- SMART objectives – understand the SMART process
- Priorities – recognise the benefits to and the pitfalls of failing to prioritise your objectives
- Delegation – the principles and benefits
- Monitoring and control – techniques and processes to ensure achievement of objectives
- Action planning – review your own skills and set SMART objectives for personal improvement
This full day programme £139 (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills and learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – email@example.com