Providing an insight for aspiring or newly appointed managers into the legislation, practice and procedures for the recruitment, selection and induction of new staff.
This full-day programme covers the following areas of the recruitment, selection and induction processes:
- Policies and procedures that may provide a guide
- Job analysis, job description and person specifications
- Explore recruitment options
- Selection interviews – formulating the job offer
- Styles and approaches
- Action planning
- Dealing with the unsuccessful candidates
- New colleague induction
- Goal setting, evaluation and feedback
This full day programme is charged at £139 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills and learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – email@example.com