Providing an insight for aspiring or newly appointed managers into the practices of planning and managing change. This three-day programme covers the following areas of planning and managing change:
- Understanding change
- The benefits of change and the consequences of not changing
- Role of change in the survival and prosperity of organisations
- Creativity and innovation
- The role of communication
- Barriers to change and approaches to overcoming them
- Monitoring and control of progress
- Planning change
- The forces for change
- Methods for the planning of change
- Use of Gantt charts and network planning as tools for planning change
- Identification of human and financial factors
- Fixed versus variable costs
- Involvement and participation – greasing the wheels
- Quality awareness and standards
- Step vs continuous improvement
- Managing change
- Financial appraisal
- Costs and benefits of change
- Use of objectives/milestones
- Dealing with the non-financial costs/benefits/consequences
- Co-ordination of resources
- Post change reviews – benefits or lost opportunities.
This 3-day programme is charged at £425 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills and learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
When do courses start and end?
What is the dress code?
How many people are on a course?
Is lunch provided?
Is there someone I can talk to about the course?
Who delivers the course?
Where will my course take place?
I have another question not answered here. Can you help?
27/11/2019 - 09:30
29/11/2019 - 16:00