Providing an insight for managers into the principles and practices aimed at increasing the profits and profitability of their organisation. This two day programme is run in conjunction with Brian Roberts Associates and covers the following areas:
Day 1 content
Conducting and analysing customer/competitor research
- What type of research approach to take to give the best results
- How the internet can improve speed and value from research
- How to read research to give you the outputs you seek
Identifying most important target market
- Knowing your product/service and your customer
- How to use profiling and the best, most effective way(s) to do so
Creating added-value packages for your target market to provide competitive advantage
- How to avoid price and discount led routes to market
- How to identify added value and the best types of packages for your business
Understanding how the customer life-cycle can help plan additional sales opportunities
- Knowing your customers and how they relate and use your products/service
- Knowing how to market at different times in the customer life-cycle
Developing marketing assets to provide a competitive advantage
- Knowing your product/service and how to differentiate from competitors
Identifying and utilising key media channels to access your target markets
- How to select and use the media best suited to reach your key audience(s)
- Social media its role and how to use it
Day 2 content
Planning strategy and developing action plans
- How to identify what you need to plan for
- Developing a plan that can be actioned and deliver results
- Selecting media channels, developing communication pieces and marketing messages
- What you need to know to make it effective
- How to plan effectively to turn your strategy into results
Between the two days (1 month apart) delegates will be required to undertake information gathering and the preparation of other activities to embed understanding of Day 1 inputs and to generate resources which may be utilised in Day 2.
This two day programme is charged at £379 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org