Providing an insight for aspiring, newly appointed or established junior and middle managers into the basics of managing and improving performance.
This full day programme covers the following areas of effective performance management:
- Identify and agree performance objectives
- Explore the links between individuals, team and organisational objectives
- Agree individual/team objectives
- Assess performance and provide feedback
- Approaches to assessment practice
- Explore methods of providing feedback to individuals/teams
- Identify causes of conflict and strategies for prevention
- Agree and implement performance support for improvement
- The performance improvement cycle
- Indicators of poor performance
- Methods to support performance improvement
- Dealing with and responding to continued under-performance
- Disciplinary/grievance procedures
- The manager’s role
- Key aspects of legislation
This full day programme is charged at £139 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills & learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org