Providing an insight for aspiring or newly appointed project leaders and managers into the basics of project management, starting with identifying and understanding stakeholder and quality requirements, feasibility, project planning and project closure and reviews.
This programme covers the following areas of project and programme appreciation:
- Identify and justify a management/organisational project
- Identify stakeholders and their requirements
- Identify sources of data and conduct research identify options
- Evaluate options and develop conclusions and present recommendations to achieve project objectives and meet stakeholder requirements.
- Present/communicate project proposal for consideration
- Develop project plans for both the investigative and implementation phases making use of a variety of techniques
- Undertake risk assessment and plan to mitigate identified risks
- Development and implementation of project monitoring and review strategies
- Application of quality standards
- Application of the practice of continuous improvement
This full day programme is charged at £139 (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills and learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org