This programme provides the foundation skills and knowledge of a middle manager and leader across any business sector.
Participants will learn:
- The purpose of and, be able to construct, a personal development plan.
- About data and information and their use in identifying and meeting stakeholders’ needs.
- To develop plans in order to meet identified stakeholder needs and;
- Understand the selection processes, performance development and team welfare
The programme is delivered over 2 consecutive, one-day workshops at a cost of £325 plus VAT.
Post-the workshop, individuals may choose to undertake formal assessment against the CMI Level 5 Award in Management & Leadership for a small additional cost of £135 plus VAT.
Assessment for the Award is by means of a written work related assignment.
Full support is available throughout via our Learning Management System (LMS).
This full day programme is charged at £139 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills and learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org