Providing an insight for aspiring or newly appointed managers into the basics of finance, this full day programme covers the following areas of financial awareness and appreciation:
- Budgets – how they may be developed and the benefits of using them to managed the business
- Variance analysis – a tool to check your operational performance and drive business improvement
- Cashflows & cashflow forecasting– what are they and how they assist in managing business decisions
- Costing – a review of different approached to developing costs of products and services
- Investment appraisal techniques – explore a variety of techniques to assist in decision making processes
- Financial management – explore profit and loss, balance sheets and other financial documents
This full day programme is charged at £139 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management.
Personal Development Workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills and learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – email@example.com
When do courses start and end?
What is the dress code?
How many people are on a course?
Is lunch provided?
Is there someone I can talk to about the course?
Who delivers the course?
Where will my course take place?
I have another question not answered here. Can you help?
12/11/2019 - 09:30
12/11/2019 - 16:00