Providing an insight for managers into the principles and practices aimed at identifying and unlocking the hidden profits within their organisation. This programme is run in conjunction with Brian Roberts Associates and covers the following areas :
- Discover how small increases in a few key areas can result in results and the benefits of focusing your actions on those key areas
- How to assess the most effective marketing routes to suit your business
- Discover how such systems might easily be introduced
- How they can benefit profits
- The importance of CRM
- The options available to businesses
The customer life cycle
- Identify ways to plan the incorporation of additional selling opportunities that can be an easy yet effective way to increase sales
- Understand where your customer(s) are in the life cycle
- Understand the key drivers to your customers’ behaviour and how to develop sales and marketing actions to maximise return
- Learn how to use this often neglected though vital part of the marketing process to increase sales and reduce costs
- The value of ‘real-life’ testing and ‘real-time’ user response
- Learn how to develop and implement processes to maximise the return on testing
- How to keep them coming back time and again and recommending you
- Identify key customer loyalty triggers for your business
- Identify and develop the right customer loyalty tools and processes
- What you need to know to make it effective
- How to plan effectively to turn strategy into results
This full day programme is charged at £229 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 12 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 0845 887 8392 or 01244 530 734
- Email – email@example.com