This one day programme is designed to introduce you to the process and skills of undertaking audits on business procedures including:
- Planning the approach
- Identifying what to look for
- Recording your findings
- Presenting your conclusions & giving feedback
- Dealing with any follow-up
- The do’s and don’ts of of good practice
This full day programme is charged at £149 plus VAT (payable against a proforma invoice issued upon booking).
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance of the programme along with course literature, refreshments and buffet lunch.
The learning provided may be used to support formal qualification activities as those shown on this website such as Level 3 or 5 Studies in Management.
Personal development workshops require a minimum of 6 delegates to be guaranteed to be delivered. Should these numbers not be achieved on any date then, Aquarius Training & Development Partners reserve the right to postpone the workshop and reassign delegates to another mutually agreed date.
Development versus certified learning
Aquarius Training & Development programmes offers organisations the following options:
- Build competence with skills & learning workshops
- Individuals undertake formal assessment against national criteria thus enabling qualifications and standards of achievement to be duly certified against the national standards
Get in touch
For further information, why not contact us?
- Telephone – 01244 530 734
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org